Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lucas Windsor
Senior Project Week 3
May 22, 2016


            This was my last week of senior project. It was one of the best experiences that I had during my Proctor career. It was a great week and extremely fun. I did a lot of things during this week that I did not expect that I would do at all during my senior project or my Proctor career.
            One thing that I did not expect to do at all was when I was told that I would spend my day with a conservation officer. I was very excited about this, as I want to become a conservation officer for my career. During that I day I helped stock fish and set up a training course for new officers. That was one of my favorite days during my senior project.
            Most of my week was pretty typical as it has been. I finished painting the areas that needed painting. However, another thing happened that I did not expect. During my last day a bear that was in the city of Manchester had to be moved. I was actually able to witness the bear being released into the woods so that it would be further away from people. They brought in two wild life biologists in order to do the moving of the bear. They actually used a type of cage that was a cage mesh and you could actually see the bear inside of the cage.

            I had a very good last week of senior project. It was very fun, I learned a lot, and there were things that I expected to happen and things that I did not expect to happen. I could not have asked to have a better senior project nor could I think of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment