Monday, May 16, 2016

Today for my senior project I helped out a NH game warden. I meet him at 8:30 in the morning at a police station and he drove me over to a decommissioned prison/jail where I meet 3 other conservation officers and a lieutenant  who was in charge. I helped them set up a training course where they walk around in different rooms with an unloaded hand gun and shoot at targets. We left that a bit early, at around 11:00, so that I could go help him stock fish. I was having a lot of fun until I fell into the river. That was not too bad as the water was not very cold. Right after I fell in, the conservation officer got a call about a search and rescue. I stayed with the fish stocking people, who were very nice, and helped finish stocking. After I finished with the fish they brought me back to my car and I headed home. It was a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment